| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parma, Emilia Romagna in April is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of liquid falls during an average of 9 days.
- In April the skies in Parma, Emilia Romagna are reasonably fine with on average a detectable 6:19 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:26.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Parma, Emilia Romagna April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Parma, Emilia Romagna: