| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parma, Emilia Romagna in August is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Parma, Emilia Romagna is nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:32 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:16 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:00.
- There are approximately 4:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69% of daylight hours and cloudy 31% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Parma, Emilia Romagna August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Parma, Emilia Romagna: