| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parma, Emilia Romagna in February is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. Only 53mm (2.1in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Parma, Emilia Romagna are a little dull having on average a modest 4:15 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:20.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Parma, Emilia Romagna February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Parma, Emilia Romagna: