| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parma, Emilia Romagna in July is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of H2O is released across an average of 5 days.
- In July the blue above Parma, Emilia Romagna is glorious having an average of a hefty 10:54 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:43 long and the longest day is 15:31 long with an average length of 15:11.
- There are approximately 4:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Parma, Emilia Romagna July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Parma, Emilia Romagna: