| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parma, Emilia Romagna in May is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with sporadic rain. Only 65mm (2.6in) of liquid accrues across an average of 7 days.
- In May the heavens above Parma, Emilia Romagna are moderately sunny with on average a respectable 8:29 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 14:48.
- There are approximately 6:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58% of daylight hours and cloudy 42% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Parma, Emilia Romagna May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Parma, Emilia Romagna: