| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parma, Emilia Romagna in November is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry with rain, sleet or snow at times. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of fluid precipitates during on average 10 days.
- In November the heavens above Parma, Emilia Romagna are really dreary having an average of only 1:46 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:02 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:30.
- There are approximately 7:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19% of daylight hours and cloudy 81% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Parma, Emilia Romagna November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Parma, Emilia Romagna: