Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Kaitoke, New Zealand
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Sobral, Brazil
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs San Luis, Argentina
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Gisborne, New Zealand
Cita/ Kadala vs Muroran, Japan
Cita/ Kadala vs Fillmore, Ut, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Chugwater, Wy, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Izmail, Ukraine
Timimoun vs Yola
Willis Island M.O. vs Eskridge, Ks
Ramsar vs Mbabane
Seattle, Washington vs Newark, Nj
- The distance between Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 6,987 km or 4,342 mi.
- To reach Parma, Emilia Romagna in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 309.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Parma, Emilia Romagna bearing 222.3° or SW .
- Parma, Emilia Romagna has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Parma, Emilia Romagna is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 16.1 °C (29°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in Parma, Emilia Romagna. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 500.5 mm (19.7 in) more which is equivalent to 500.5 l/m² (12.28 US gal/ft²) or 5,005,000 l/ha (535,068 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.3° higher in Parma, Emilia Romagna than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Parma, Emilia Romagna relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Parma, Emilia Romagna
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -34 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Appleby, New Zealand
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Broome, Western Australia, Australia
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Isoka, Zambia
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Cita/ Kadala vs Miyazaki, Japan
Cita/ Kadala vs Cambridge, Md, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Sandomierz, Poland
Cita/ Kadala vs Marstal, Denmark
Ostersund-Froson vs Toledo, Ia
Ullungdo Island vs Dalwhinnie, Scotland
C. Itapemirim vs Birao
Corning, Ar vs Sept-Iles, Quebec
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Parma, Emilia Romagna
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala